The main aim of IPI activity in China is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. To this end, IPI conducts research and extension activities designed to develop and transfer knowledge on the role of potassium in optimized crop nutrition, in order to ensure sustainable crop production through the efficient use of fertilizers.
Articles from the Region Published in e-ifc
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- Event: 5th Sustainable Phosphorus Summit 2016 (Aug 2016) more >
- Publication: e-ifc 40: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- Paper: 微评：含氯肥料KCl的价值 more >
- Publication: e-ifc 39: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- Publication: 钾: 地球生命的必需元素
Potassium - a Nutrient Essential for Life more >