The main aim of IPI activity in China is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. To this end, IPI conducts research and extension activities designed to develop and transfer knowledge on the role of potassium in optimized crop nutrition, in order to ensure sustainable crop production through the efficient use of fertilizers.
Articles from the Region Published in e-ifc
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- Publication: e-ifc 37: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- K in the Literature: High-Yield Maize Production in Relation to Potassium Uptake Requirements in China more >
- Publication: e-ifc 36: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- Regional Project: Biological Approaches to Improving Potassium Uptake and use Efficiency in Rice Crop more >
- Regional Project: K Strategy to Increase Crop Yield, Quality and Soil K Fertility with Return of the Straw in Different Region of China more >