- Contents - e-ifc No. 28
- Research Findings
- Content of Different Forms of Potassium in Lebanese Soils
- Maize Intensification in Mozambique: Demonstrating to Farmers the Benefits of Better Land and Crop Management
- Soluble Fertilizers in China: A Report from the 2nd International Forum on Soluble Fertilizers
- IPI Awards in Hungary
- Role of Potassium in Sustaining the Yield and its Quality
- Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China
- Other Events
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
International Symposium on "Role of Potassium in Sustaining the Yield and its Quality", Kandy, Sri Lanka, 27-29 October 2011.
The symposium will be jointly organized by the International Potash Institute, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka and Department of Agriculture, Sri Lanka. It is co-sponsored by the Bangladesh Fertilizer Association (BFA) and The Fertilizer Association of India (FAI). For more details see IPI website or contact Dr. Baladzhoti Tirugnanasotkhi, IPI Coordinator East India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- Choose your App
- New publication
- IPNC 2013
21 August 2013