- Contents - e-ifc No. 27
- Research Findings
- The Potato Crop in Bihar: Status and Future Challenges
- The Effects of Soil Test Based Potassium Application and Manures on Yield and Quality of Sugarcane Grown on a Typical Calcareous Soil of Bangladesh
- Variable-Rate Application (VRA) of Potassium Fertilization for Soybean in Brazil
- State-Level symposium on potassium to summarize a project titled 'Yield and Quality Studies of Rabi Onion as Influenced by Graded Levels of Potash in Inceptisols'
- Role of Potassium in Sustaining the Yield and its Quality
- Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China
- Other Events
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
ISSN 1662-2499 (Online); ISSN 1662-6656 (Print)
P.O. Box 260,
CH-8810 Horgen, Switzerland
Quarterly email newsletter sent upon request and available on the IPI website.
Subscribe to the e-ifc on the subscribe page of the IPI website
To be removed from the list, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the quarterly email.
IPI member companies:
ICL Fertilizers; JSC Belaruskali; JSC Uralkali; K+S KALI GmbH; Tessenderlo Chemie; JSC Belarusian Potash Company (BPC); and JSC International Potash Company (IPC) .
Copyright © International Potash Institute
IPI holds the copyright to its publications and web pages but encourages duplication of these materials for noncommercial purposes. Proper citation is requested. Permission to make digital or hard copies of this work for personal or educational use is granted without fee and without a formal request provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial use and that copies bear full citation on the first page. Copyright for components not owned by IPI must be acknowledged and permission must be required with the owner of the information.
- Choose your App