- Contents - e-ifc No. 10
- Research Findings
- Rice in Asia and the global food supply
- Ecological Intensification in Rice: Concept and Evaluation
- The principles of Site-Specific Nutrient Management
- Reaching Towards Optimal Productivity
- The need for Potassium fertilization in rice and experiences from a long-term experiment in Indonesia
- Nutrient Decision Support Systems (NuDSS) for Irrigated Rice
- Farmer participatory development and evaluation of locally adapted nutrient management practices
- Implications of site-specific nutrient management in irrigated rice on future fertilizer use in Asia
- IPI Events
- New Publications
- K in the Literature
- K for thought
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
- Subscribe to receive this e-ifc electronically at email@example.com.
- During 2007 we will cover research done on nutrient management in oil palm and maize in South East Asia and bring in results from field experiments in India, Central Europe and more.
- We are now scanning old IPI publications and making them available on our website. Oldies but goldies.
- Season greetings to all our readers!
e-ifc is produced by the International Potash Institute, Horgen, Switzerland. It is a quarterly email newsletter sent upon request and available on the IPI web site.
IPI member companies: ICL Fertilizers, JSC Belarusian Potash Company, JSC Belaruskali, JSC International Potash Company, JSC Uralkali, K+S KALI GmbH, Tessenderlo Chemie.
- Choose your App