- Contents - e-ifc No. 29
- Research Findings
- Introduction: Nitrogen-Potassium Interaction in Soil-Plant Systems: A Special Session of the IPI-INI-ING at N2010, New Delhi, India
- The Effects of Nitrogen Form on Interactions with Potassium
- Physiological and Molecular Responses of Rice to N, P, K and Mg Deficiencies
- Role of Potassium Nutrition in Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Cereals
- Calculation of Carbon Footprint of Potash at Dead Sea Works, Israel
- Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China
- Other Events
- Proceedings of the International Symposium on 'Soil Management and Potash Fertilizer Uses in West Asia and North Africa Region'
- Soil Carbon Sequestration for Climate Change Mitigation and Food Security
- Rice-Maize Systems in Asia: Current Situation and Potential
- Publications by the PDA
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
International Symposium on "Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China". Chengdu, Sichuan, China, 24-27 July 2012.
The symposium will be jointly organized by the International Potash Institute, Soil Science Institute, Nanjing, China, Chinese Academy of Sciences and the China Agriculture University. The 1st circular is available together with other details on the IPI website, or contact Mr. Eldad Sokolowski, IPI Coordinator China.
- Choose your App
- New publication