- Contents - e-ifc No. 26
- Research Findings
- Experiments on Fertilization of No-Till Systems in the Brazilian Cerrado. Part I. Potash Fertilization of Cover Crops and its Potential for the Following Soybean Crop
- Assessment of Potassium Nutrition in Soybean for Higher Sustainable Yield in Medium Black Soils of Central India
- Impact of Alluvial Deposits on Soil Fertility during the Floods of 2010 in Punjab, Pakistan
- International Symposium on 'Role of Potassium in Sustaining the Yield and its Quality'
- International Symposium on 'Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China'
- Other Events
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
The 9th New Ag International Conference & Exhibition will be held in Athens, Greece during 28-30 June 2011.
For more details see conference website.
- Choose your App
- New publication