- Contents - e-ifc No. 24
- Research Findings
- Effect of Various Levels of Potash Application Through Drip Irrigation on Yield and Quality of Sugarcane
- Effect of Potassium on the Production and Quality of Tobacco Leaves
- Potassium Efficiency and Potassium Balance of the Rice-Rice Cropping System Under Two Different Agro-Ecosystems
- Importance of Soil Management and Potash Fertilization for Sustainable Agricultural Development of Central America and the Caribbean
- Review and Refinement of Fertilizer K Recommendations in Vertisols
- Soil Management and Potash Fertilizer Uses in West Asia and North Africa Region
- N2010: 5th International Nitrogen Conference
- Potassium in Soil and Plant Systems
- Other Events
- New Publications
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
3rd International Rice Congress, Vietnam National Convention Center, Hanoi, Vietnam, 8-12 November 2010.
With the theme "Rice for Future Generations", IRC 2010 will provide a forum for representatives from the public and private sectors including researchers, scientists, professionals, traders, and policy makers. Delegates will discuss the latest rice research, future technologies, trade issues, and policies that will define the future role of rice in supporting t he poor rice-dependent communities.
For more details go to www.ricecongress.com.
International symposium on Sensing in Agriculture, in Memory of Dahlia Greidinger, 21-24 February 2011, Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
The aim of this symposium is to review research and development in the fields of remote and direct sensing systems and their future operational support in assuring sustainable agricultural production.
For more details see symposium website.
- Choose your App
- New publication