- Contents - e-ifc No. 29
- Research Findings
- Introduction: Nitrogen-Potassium Interaction in Soil-Plant Systems: A Special Session of the IPI-INI-ING at N2010, New Delhi, India
- The Effects of Nitrogen Form on Interactions with Potassium
- Physiological and Molecular Responses of Rice to N, P, K and Mg Deficiencies
- Role of Potassium Nutrition in Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Cereals
- Calculation of Carbon Footprint of Potash at Dead Sea Works, Israel
- Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China
- Other Events
- Proceedings of the International Symposium on 'Soil Management and Potash Fertilizer Uses in West Asia and North Africa Region'
- Soil Carbon Sequestration for Climate Change Mitigation and Food Security
- Rice-Maize Systems in Asia: Current Situation and Potential
- Publications by the PDA
- Scientific abstracts
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
Soil Carbon Sequestration for Climate Change Mitigation and Food Security
2011. Edited by Srinivasa Rao, Ch. B. Venkateswarlu, K. Srinivas, Sumanta Kundu and Anil Kumar Singh. Published by the Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA), Santoshnagar, Hyderabad, 500059, Andhra Pradesh, India.
This book contains 24 chapters dealing with various aspects of carbon sequestration in various agricultural systems. Chapter 4 entitled “Soil Carbon Sequestration in Rainfed Agriculture” by Ch. Srinivasa Rao et al., describes also the long-term effect of various fertilizer treatments conducted in six different typical rainfed cropping systems on SOC. For a hardcopy contact Dr. Ch. Srinivasa Rao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose your App