- Contents - e-ifc No. 24
- Research Findings
- Effect of Various Levels of Potash Application Through Drip Irrigation on Yield and Quality of Sugarcane
- Effect of Potassium on the Production and Quality of Tobacco Leaves
- Potassium Efficiency and Potassium Balance of the Rice-Rice Cropping System Under Two Different Agro-Ecosystems
- Importance of Soil Management and Potash Fertilization for Sustainable Agricultural Development of Central America and the Caribbean
- Review and Refinement of Fertilizer K Recommendations in Vertisols
- Soil Management and Potash Fertilizer Uses in West Asia and North Africa Region
- N2010: 5th International Nitrogen Conference
- Potassium in Soil and Plant Systems
- Other Events
- New Publications
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
ISSN 1662-2499 (Online); ISSN 1662-6656 (Print)
Quarterly email newsletter sent upon request and available on the IPI website.
Subscribe to the e-ifc on the subscribe page of the IPI website
To be removed from the list, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the quarterly email.
IPI member companies:
ICL Fertilizers; JSC Belaruskali; JSC Uralkali; K+S KALI GmbH; Tessenderlo Chemie; JSC Belarusian Potash Company (BPC); and JSC International Potash Company (IPC) .
Copyright © International Potash Institute
IPI holds the copyright to its publications and web pages but encourages duplication of these materials for noncommercial purposes. Proper citation is requested. Permission to make digital or hard copies of this work for personal or educational use is granted without fee and without a formal request provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial use and that copies bear full citation on the first page. Copyright for components not owned by IPI must be acknowledged and permission must be required with the owner of the information.
- Choose your App