The main aim of IPI activity in China is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. To this end, IPI conducts research and extension activities designed to develop and transfer knowledge on the role of potassium in optimized crop nutrition, in order to ensure sustainable crop production through the efficient use of fertilizers.
Regional Events & Clipboard
There are currently no events for this region.
- Choose your App
- New publication
- IPNC 2013
21 August 2013
What's new in the region...
- K in the Literature: Yield and Potassium Balance in a Wheat-Maize Cropping System of the North China Plain more >
- K in the Literature: How Different Long-Term Fertilization Strategies Influence Crop Yield and Soil Properties in a Maize Field in the North China Plain more >
- Publication: e-ifc 32: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- Paper: History and Prospects of Potash Application in China more >
- Publication: e-ifc 31: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >