The main aim of IPI activity in China is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. To this end, IPI conducts research and extension activities designed to develop and transfer knowledge on the role of potassium in optimized crop nutrition, in order to ensure sustainable crop production through the efficient use of fertilizers.
Regional Events & Clipboard
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- K in the Literature: Estimating On-Farm Wheat Yield Response to Potassium and Potassium Uptake Requirement in China more >
- K in the Literature: Effect of 35 Years Inorganic Fertilizer and Manure Amendment on Structure of Bacterial and Archaeal Communities in Black Soil of Northeast China more >
- K in the Literature: Effect of Elevated CO2 on the Growth and Macronutrient (N, P and K) Uptake of Annual Wormwood (Artemisia annua L.) more >
- Publication: e-ifc 42: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- K in the Literature: Effect of Long-Term Fertilization on Soil Productivity on the North China Plain more >