The main aim of IPI activity in China is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. To this end, IPI conducts research and extension activities designed to develop and transfer knowledge on the role of potassium in optimized crop nutrition, in order to ensure sustainable crop production through the efficient use of fertilizers.
Regional Events & Clipboard
There are currently no events for this region.
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- Publication: 钾: 地球生命的必需元素
Potassium - a Nutrient Essential for Life more >
- Publication: 钾素与氮肥利用率 - 施钾对提高氮肥利用率的作用
Potassium and Nitrogen Use Efficiency: Role of potassium in improving nitrogen use efficiency more >
- Publication: e-ifc 37: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- K in the Literature: High-Yield Maize Production in Relation to Potassium Uptake Requirements in China more >
- Publication: e-ifc 36: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >