The main aim of IPI activity in China is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. To this end, IPI conducts research and extension activities designed to develop and transfer knowledge on the role of potassium in optimized crop nutrition, in order to ensure sustainable crop production through the efficient use of fertilizers.
Regional Events & Clipboard
There are currently no events for this region.
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- Publication: e-ifc 44: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- K in the Literature: Combined Application of Polymer Coated Potassium Chloride and Urea Improved Fertilizer Use Efficiencies, Yield and Leaf Photosynthesis of Cotton on Saline Soil more >
- Publication: e-ifc 43: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- K in the Literature: Estimating On-Farm Wheat Yield Response to Potassium and Potassium Uptake Requirement in China more >
- K in the Literature: Effect of 35 Years Inorganic Fertilizer and Manure Amendment on Structure of Bacterial and Archaeal Communities in Black Soil of Northeast China more >