The main aim of IPI activity in China is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. To this end, IPI conducts research and extension activities designed to develop and transfer knowledge on the role of potassium in optimized crop nutrition, in order to ensure sustainable crop production through the efficient use of fertilizers.
Regional Events & Clipboard
There are currently no events for this region.
- Choose your App
- New publication
What's new in the region...
- flickr Maize fertigation in China more >
- Publication: 平衡施肥: 钾素:提高农作物产量和改善农产品品质的重要营养元素
Balanced Fertilization: Potash for Higher Crop Yields and Better Quality more >
- Publication: 灌溉施肥：水肥高效应用技术
Fertigation: A Tool for Efficient Fertilizer and Water Management more >
- Publication: e-ifc 34: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- Publication: e-ifc 33: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >