The main aim of IPI activity in China is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. To this end, IPI conducts research and extension activities designed to develop and transfer knowledge on the role of potassium in optimized crop nutrition, in order to ensure sustainable crop production through the efficient use of fertilizers.
Regional Events & Clipboard
- Choose your App
- New publication
What's new in the region...
- Regional Project: Biological Approaches to Improving Potassium Uptake and use Efficiency in Rice Crop more >
- K in the Literature: Managing Agricultural Nutrients for Food Security in China: Past, Present, and Future more >
- K in the Literature: Application of Kinetic Models in Describing Soil Potassium Release Characteristics and their Correlations with Potassium Extracted by Chemical Methods more >
- Event: New Ag International 2014 China Conference & Exhibition, Fertigation and Foliar Feeding (Jun 2014) more >
- Publication: e-ifc 35: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >