- Contents - e-ifc No. 29
- Research Findings
- Introduction: Nitrogen-Potassium Interaction in Soil-Plant Systems: A Special Session of the IPI-INI-ING at N2010, New Delhi, India
- The Effects of Nitrogen Form on Interactions with Potassium
- Physiological and Molecular Responses of Rice to N, P, K and Mg Deficiencies
- Role of Potassium Nutrition in Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Cereals
- Calculation of Carbon Footprint of Potash at Dead Sea Works, Israel
- Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China
- Other Events
- Proceedings of the International Symposium on 'Soil Management and Potash Fertilizer Uses in West Asia and North Africa Region'
- Soil Carbon Sequestration for Climate Change Mitigation and Food Security
- Rice-Maize Systems in Asia: Current Situation and Potential
- Publications by the PDA
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
Proceedings of the International Symposium on 'Soil Management and Potash Fertilizer Uses in West Asia and North Africa Region'
22-25 November 2010, Antalya, Turkey.
Invited Papers, 479 p. 2011. Edited by E.A. Kirkby. The symposium was organized by the International Potash Institute (IPI) in cooperation with Ege University, Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Soil Sciences and Plant Nutrition, Bornova, Izmir, Turkey. To order a hardcopy contact Prof. Dr. Dilek Anaç, Ege University, Faculty of Agriculture, Soil Sciences Department, 35100 Bornova, Izmir, Turkey, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose your App
- New publication
- IPNC 2013
21 August 2013