e-ifc 29: International Fertilizer Correspondent
e-ifc : International Fertilizer Correspondent
pdf 2.75 MB
pdf 1.94 MB
pdf 1.4 MB
The subjects covered by this edition’s Research Findings are:
- Introduction: Nitrogen-Potassium Interaction in Soil-Plant Systems: A Special Session of the IPI-INI-ING at N2010, New Delhi, India
- The Effects of Nitrogen Form on Interactions with Potassium
Bar Tal, A.
- Physiological and Molecular Responses of Rice to N, P, K and Mg Deficiencies
Jin Cai, Lu Chen, Juan Lian, Yibing Hu, Guohua Xu
- Role of Potassium Nutrition in Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Cereals
Brar, M.S., Bijay-Singh, S.K. Bansal, and Ch. Srinivasarao
- Calculation of Carbon Footprint of Potash at Dead Sea Works, Israel
In addition, we also have:
We wish you an enjoyable read.
Return to the search results
- Choose your App
- New publication
This publication is available online only.