- Contents - e-ifc No. 26
- Research Findings
- Experiments on Fertilization of No-Till Systems in the Brazilian Cerrado. Part I. Potash Fertilization of Cover Crops and its Potential for the Following Soybean Crop
- Assessment of Potassium Nutrition in Soybean for Higher Sustainable Yield in Medium Black Soils of Central India
- Impact of Alluvial Deposits on Soil Fertility during the Floods of 2010 in Punjab, Pakistan
- International Symposium on 'Role of Potassium in Sustaining the Yield and its Quality'
- International Symposium on 'Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China'
- Other Events
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
International Symposium on 'Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China'.
The symposium is jointly organized with the International Potash Institute, Soil Science Institute, Nanjing, Chinese Academy of Sciences and the China Agriculture University. For more details see IPI website or contact Mr. Eldad Sokolowski, IPI Coordinator China.
- Choose your App
- New publication