- Contents - e-ifc No. 23
- Research Findings
- Status of Fertilization and Crop Nutrition in Irrigated Agriculture in Sudan 2: Main Crops Consuming Fertilizers and the Role of Education in Optimizing Fertilizer Use
- Potassium Balances and Long-Term Sustainability of Sorghum-Wheat in an Alluvial Soil of Haryana, India
- Yield Response of Winter Rapeseed to Potassium Fertilization, Use Efficiency and Soil's Potassium Critical Level in the Yangtze River Valley
- Nutrient Management and Nutrient Demand of Energy Plants
- Enhancing Nutrient Use Efficiency through Potassium
- Soil Management and Potash Fertilizer Uses in West Asia and North Africa Region
- Other Events
- New Publications
- K in the Literature
- IPI New Coordinator
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
IPI Research Topics No. 18: Potassium-Decisive Nutrient for Yield and Quality. 2010. Bulgarian. By Nikolova, M. 88 p.
Available on the IPI website. For copies, contact Dr. T. Popp.
Balanced Fertilization - Potassium Role. 2010. English and Oriya.
Edited by Jena, D., B. Thirugnanasothy, and G.H. Santra.
Available on the IPI website.
contact Prof. D. Jena.
The Potash Development Association (PDA) is an independent organisation formed in 1984 to provide technical information and advice in the UK on soil fertility, plant nutrition and fertilizer use with particular emphasis on potash.
See also www.pda.org.uk.
Note: Hard copies of PDA's publications are available only in the UK and Ireland.
- Missed applications of potash put arable crops at risk. See www.pda.org.uk/news/nf72.php
Mobilizing The Potential of Rural and Agricultural Extension.Christoplos, I., Danish Institute for International Studies.
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Office of Knowledge Exchange, Research and Extension, The Global Forum for Rural Advisory Services, Rome, 2010.
Strengthening Agricultural Extension and Advisory Systems: Procedures for Assessing, Transforming, and Evaluating Extension Systems.
Swanson, B.E., and R. Rajalahti. 2010.
The World Bank, Agriculture and Rural Development.
Discussion Paper 45.
See PDF at The Word Bank website (7.86 MB).
- Choose your App