- Contents - e-ifc No. 15
- Research Findings
- Evaluations of K availability in selected soils from Lebanon
- Mapping spatial and temporal potassium balances in Brazilian soils of south-west Goias
- Research work from Argentina: Wheat varieties and management practices for disease control
- Research work from Argentina: Wheat: yield response to chloride fertilization on different cultivars and its effect on foliar disease severity
- Research work from Argentina: Nutritional evolution of drip irrigated peach (Prunus persica L.) trees
- Research work from Argentina: Seasonal variation pattern of nutrients in blueberry plants grown in the northern Buenos Aires province
- IPI Events
- New Publications
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
ISSN 1662-2499 (Online); ISSN 1662-6656 (Print)
P.O. Box 260,
CH-8810 Horgen, Switzerland
Quarterly email newsletter sent upon request and available on the IPI website.
Subscribe to the e-ifc on the subscribe page of the IPI website
To be removed from the list, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the quarterly email.
IPI member companies:
ICL Fertilizers; JSC Belaruskali; JSC Uralkali; K+S KALI GmbH; Tessenderlo Chemie; JSC Belarusian Potash Company (BPC); and JSC International Potash Company (IPC) .
Copyright © International Potash Institute
IPI holds the copyright to its publications and web pages but encourages duplication of these materials for noncommercial purposes. Proper citation is requested. Permission to make digital or hard copies of this work for personal or educational use is granted without fee and without a formal request provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial use and that copies bear full citation on the first page. Copyright for components not owned by IPI must be acknowledged and permission must be required with the owner of the information.
- Choose your App
- New publication