- Contents - e-ifc No. 15
- Research Findings
- Evaluations of K availability in selected soils from Lebanon
- Mapping spatial and temporal potassium balances in Brazilian soils of south-west Goias
- Research work from Argentina: Wheat varieties and management practices for disease control
- Research work from Argentina: Wheat: yield response to chloride fertilization on different cultivars and its effect on foliar disease severity
- Research work from Argentina: Nutritional evolution of drip irrigated peach (Prunus persica L.) trees
- Research work from Argentina: Seasonal variation pattern of nutrients in blueberry plants grown in the northern Buenos Aires province
- IPI Events
- New Publications
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
Changes in IPI website
IPI has revamped its website with some new features.
We have added a new section to our site with details of our activities in the regions. Here, for each of the six regions where we operate, you will find details of the projects we conduct, publications from the region, events and more.
We have also added two new K centers:"Nitrogen and potassium interactions" and "Nutrient removal and nutrient balance". These two topics are of high relevance these days, and we hope that it will assist our readers in finding useful information.
The newly designed website contains all the databases as before, with continuous update of new publications, papers and presentations, and new research publications on potassium.
If you would like us to provide further information, or in a different way - please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Choose your App
- New publication
- IPNC 2013
21 August 2013