The main aim of IPI activity in India is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. This mission is carried out via research and extension activities: field experiments, demonstration plots, farmers meetings, dealers training programs, field days, workshops and conferences, publications and awards and assistance for researchers.
Articles from the Region Published in e-ifc
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- Paper: Enhanced Potassium Application Improves Yield and Profitability of Various Vegetable Crops in Jharkhand, India more >
- Publication: पोटाशियम: जीवन के लिए एक आवश्यक पोषक तत्व
Potassium - a Nutrient Essential for Life more >
- Publication: पोषण और आरोग्य-पोटाशियम का महत्व
Nutrition and Health - the Importance of Potassium more >
- Publication: पोटाशियम - फसल उत्पादन में गुणवर्धक पोषक तत्व
Potassium - the Quality Element in Crop Production more >
- Paper: 施用钾肥调节硝酸盐在饲料高粱中的累积 more >