The main aim of IPI activity in India is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. This mission is carried out via research and extension activities: field experiments, demonstration plots, farmers meetings, dealers training programs, field days, workshops and conferences, publications and awards and assistance for researchers.
Articles from the Region Published in e-ifc
- Choose your App
- New publication
What's new in the region...
- Paper: Potassium Nutrition for Improving Yield and Quality of Onion more >
- Paper: Meeting Challenges in Balanced Fertilization more >
- Paper: FAI-IPI-IPNI Roundtable Discussion on Balanced Fertilization in India more >
- K in the Literature: Potassium Buffering Characteristics of Ten Typical Rice Soils of Lesser Himalayas more >
- K in the Literature: Contribution of Nutrients through Critical Irrigation from Diverse Water Sources in Selected Watersheds of Semi-arid Tropical India more >