The main aim of IPI activity in India is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. This mission is carried out via research and extension activities: field experiments, demonstration plots, farmers meetings, dealers training programs, field days, workshops and conferences, publications and awards and assistance for researchers.
Articles from the Region Published in e-ifc
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- Paper: Potassium Response in Vertisols in Long-Term Fertilizer Experiment more >
- Paper: Critical Review of Research on Soil K 16 and Crops’ Response to K Fertilization in Pakistan: Perspectives and Opportunities more >
- K in the Literature: Significance of Potassium Use in Haryana Agriculture more >
- K in the Literature: Distribution of Forms of Potassium in Relation to Different Agroecological regions of North-Eastern India more >
- K in the Literature: Effect of Integrated Nutrient Management Practices on Yield of Potato more >