The main aim of IPI activity in India is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. This mission is carried out via research and extension activities: field experiments, demonstration plots, farmers meetings, dealers training programs, field days, workshops and conferences, publications and awards and assistance for researchers.
Articles from the Region Published in e-ifc
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- Paper: The Beneficial Effects of Applying Potassium Alone or with Phosphorus During Nursery Management in Enhancing the Survival and Yield of the Rice Variety Swarna-Sub1 in a Flood-Prone Ecosystem more >
- Paper: Effect of Graded Doses of Potassium on Yield, Profitability and Nutrient Content of Vegetable Crops in the Central Plain Zone of Uttar Pradesh, India more >
- K in the Literature: Potassium Nutrition and Management in Indian Agriculture Issues and Strategies more >
- Event: Biocontrol Asia 2015 Conference (Mar 2015) more >
- Event: The 13th New Ag International Conference and Exhibition (Mar 2015) more >