The main aim of IPI activity in India is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. This mission is carried out via research and extension activities: field experiments, demonstration plots, farmers meetings, dealers training programs, field days, workshops and conferences, publications and awards and assistance for researchers.
Articles from the Region Published in e-ifc
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- Event: 13th Advanced Level Training in Soil Testing, Plant Analysis and Water Quality Assessment (Nov 2016) more >
- Paper: The "Law of Optimum" and its Application for Realizing Targeted Yields in India - A Mini-Review more >
- Paper: Bioefficacy of Polyhalite Application on Yield and Quality of Cabbage and Cauliflower more >
- K in the Literature: Site-Specific Nutrient Management for Cassava in Southern India more >
- K in the Literature: Fertiliser Response of Cassava Cultivars as Measured by Leaf Colour, Chlorophyll Content, Nitrate Reductase Activity and Tuberous Root Yield more >