The main aim of IPI activity in India is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. This mission is carried out via research and extension activities: field experiments, demonstration plots, farmers meetings, dealers training programs, field days, workshops and conferences, publications and awards and assistance for researchers.
Articles from the Region Published in e-ifc
- Choose your App
- New publication
- IPNC 2013
21 August 2013
What's new in the region...
- Paper: Recent Efforts made by Indian Potash Limited (IPL) for Promoting Balanced Fertilization in India more >
- Paper: Impact of Potassium on Crop Productivity, Use Efficiency, Uptake and Economics of some Rainfed Crops in Andhra Pradesh, Southern India: On-Station and On-Farm Experiences more >
- K in the Literature: Soil Fertility Management Strategies for Maximising Cotton Production of India more >
- K in the Literature: Measures to Sustain and Restore Declined Productivity in Alfisols under Long-Term Fertiliser Experiments more >
- Regional Project: Physiological Studies on the Effect of Potassium in Mungbean (Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek) Under Water Deficit more >