The main aim of IPI activity in India is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. This mission is carried out via research and extension activities: field experiments, demonstration plots, farmers meetings, dealers training programs, field days, workshops and conferences, publications and awards and assistance for researchers.
Articles from the Region Published in e-ifc
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- Paper: 施肥"最佳法则"及其在印度实现目标产量的应用小结 more >
- Paper: 施用杂卤石对卷心菜及花椰菜产量及品质的影响 more >
- K in the Literature: Identification and Characterization of Potassium Solubilizing Bacteria (KSB) from Indo-Gangetic Plains of India more >
- Paper: Effects of Soil and Foliar Potassium Application on Cotton Yield, Nutrients Uptake, and Soil Fertility Status more >
- Paper: The "Law of Optimum" and its Application for Realizing Targeted Yields in India - A Mini-Review more >