The main aim of IPI activity in India is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. This mission is carried out via research and extension activities: field experiments, demonstration plots, farmers meetings, dealers training programs, field days, workshops and conferences, publications and awards and assistance for researchers.
Articles from the Region Published in e-ifc
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- K in the Literature: Crops Response to Applied Potassium in Vertisols Long-Term Fertilizer Experiment in India more >
- Paper: Effects of Polyhalite as a Fertilizer on Yield and Quality of the Oilseed Crops Mustard and Sesame more >
- Paper: Potassium in Balanced Fertilisation in Rajasthan - resume of FAI-IPI Roundtable more >
- Paper: Enhanced Potassium Application Improves Yield and Profitability of Various Vegetable Crops in Jharkhand, India more >
- Publication: पोषण और आरोग्य-पोटाशियम का महत्व
Nutrition and Health - the Importance of Potassium more >