The main aim of IPI activity in India is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. This mission is carried out via research and extension activities: field experiments, demonstration plots, farmers meetings, dealers training programs, field days, workshops and conferences, publications and awards and assistance for researchers.
Articles from the Region Published in e-ifc
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- Paper: 印度贾坎德邦省在多种蔬菜作物上增强钾肥施用以提高产量和经济效益 more >
- K in the Literature: Crops Response to Applied Potassium in Vertisols Long-Term Fertilizer Experiment in India more >
- Paper: Effects of Polyhalite as a Fertilizer on Yield and Quality of the Oilseed Crops Mustard and Sesame more >
- Paper: Potassium in Balanced Fertilisation in Rajasthan - resume of FAI-IPI Roundtable more >
- Paper: Enhanced Potassium Application Improves Yield and Profitability of Various Vegetable Crops in Jharkhand, India more >