- Contents - e-ifc No. 27
- Research Findings
- The Potato Crop in Bihar: Status and Future Challenges
- The Effects of Soil Test Based Potassium Application and Manures on Yield and Quality of Sugarcane Grown on a Typical Calcareous Soil of Bangladesh
- Variable-Rate Application (VRA) of Potassium Fertilization for Soybean in Brazil
- State-Level symposium on potassium to summarize a project titled 'Yield and Quality Studies of Rabi Onion as Influenced by Graded Levels of Potash in Inceptisols'
- Role of Potassium in Sustaining the Yield and its Quality
- Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China
- Other Events
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
International Symposium on "Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China". Chengdu, Sichuan, China, 24-27 July 2012.
The symposium will be jointly organized by the International Potash Institute, Soil Science Institute, Nanjing, China, Chinese Academy of Sciences and the China Agriculture University. For more details see IPI website or contact Mr. Eldad Sokolowski, IPI Coordinator China.
- Choose your App