- Contents - e-ifc No. 27
- Research Findings
- The Potato Crop in Bihar: Status and Future Challenges
- The Effects of Soil Test Based Potassium Application and Manures on Yield and Quality of Sugarcane Grown on a Typical Calcareous Soil of Bangladesh
- Variable-Rate Application (VRA) of Potassium Fertilization for Soybean in Brazil
- State-Level symposium on potassium to summarize a project titled 'Yield and Quality Studies of Rabi Onion as Influenced by Graded Levels of Potash in Inceptisols'
- Role of Potassium in Sustaining the Yield and its Quality
- Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China
- Other Events
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
International Symposium on "Role of Potassium in Sustaining the Yield and its Quality", Kandy, Sri Lanka, 27-29 October 2011.
The symposium will be jointly organized by the International Potash Institute, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka and Department of Agriculture, Sri Lanka. It is co-sponsored by the Bangladesh Fertilizer Association (BFA) and The Fertilizer Association of India (FAI). For more details see IPI website or contact Dr. Baladzhoti Tirugnanasotkhi, IPI Coordinator East India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- Choose your App
- New publication