- Contents - e-ifc No. 27
- Research Findings
- The Potato Crop in Bihar: Status and Future Challenges
- The Effects of Soil Test Based Potassium Application and Manures on Yield and Quality of Sugarcane Grown on a Typical Calcareous Soil of Bangladesh
- Variable-Rate Application (VRA) of Potassium Fertilization for Soybean in Brazil
- State-Level symposium on potassium to summarize a project titled 'Yield and Quality Studies of Rabi Onion as Influenced by Graded Levels of Potash in Inceptisols'
- Role of Potassium in Sustaining the Yield and its Quality
- Management of Potassium in Plant and Soil Systems in China
- Other Events
- K in the Literature
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
International Conference on "Soil, Plant and Food Interactions", Mendel University, Faculty of Agronomy, Brno, Czech Republic, 6-8 September 2011. See conference website.
10th African Crop Science Society Conference, Joaquim Chissano International Conference Centre Maputo, Mozambique, 10-13 October 2011. See conference website.
Agritech Israel 2012. The 18th International Agricultural Exhibition, Tel Aviv, Israel, 15-17 May 2012.
Agritech Israel 2012 is one of the world's most important exhibitions in the field of agricultural technologies. The exhibition program will include the conference of the International Committee for Plastics in Agriculture (CIPA). See Agritech website.
- Choose your App
- New publication
- IPNC 2013
21 August 2013