- Contents - e-ifc No. 23
- Research Findings
- Status of Fertilization and Crop Nutrition in Irrigated Agriculture in Sudan 2: Main Crops Consuming Fertilizers and the Role of Education in Optimizing Fertilizer Use
- Potassium Balances and Long-Term Sustainability of Sorghum-Wheat in an Alluvial Soil of Haryana, India
- Yield Response of Winter Rapeseed to Potassium Fertilization, Use Efficiency and Soil's Potassium Critical Level in the Yangtze River Valley
- Nutrient Management and Nutrient Demand of Energy Plants
- Enhancing Nutrient Use Efficiency through Potassium
- Soil Management and Potash Fertilizer Uses in West Asia and North Africa Region
- Other Events
- New Publications
- K in the Literature
- IPI New Coordinator
If you wish to subscribe to the e-ifc please visit the subscription page.
ISSN 1662-2499 (Online); ISSN 1662-6656 (Print)
Quarterly email newsletter sent upon request and available on the IPI website.
Subscribe to the e-ifc on the subscribe page of the IPI website
To be removed from the list, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the quarterly email.
IPI member companies:
ICL Fertilizers; JSC Belaruskali; JSC Uralkali; K+S KALI GmbH; Tessenderlo Chemie; JSC Belarusian Potash Company (BPC); and JSC International Potash Company (IPC) .
Copyright © International Potash Institute
IPI holds the copyright to its publications and web pages but encourages duplication of these materials for noncommercial purposes. Proper citation is requested. Permission to make digital or hard copies of this work for personal or educational use is granted without fee and without a formal request provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial use and that copies bear full citation on the first page. Copyright for components not owned by IPI must be acknowledged and permission must be required with the owner of the information.
- Choose your App